AVG Internet Security 2012 12.0 Build 1796 Business Edition
AVG Internet Security 2012 12.0 Build 1796 Business Edition Final + New Serials | 158 MB
AVG Internet Security 2012 Business Edition - is a program for protecting your PC from dangerous objects and network threats. Program blocks viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, and firewall to protect against network attacks. If you are using AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2012 you will not have to worry about identity theft, spam or viruses.
The program contains a built-in anti-virus module, firewall, detection system, and unsolicited e-mail applications to steal confidential data. AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2012 provides an opportunity to forestall the introduction of all types of threats to computer equipment from the Internet, protects against viruses, Trojans, spyware applications, veiled threats and hacker attacks.
The software solution combines the technology to scan LinkScanner and system behavioral analysis. Provides the function block dangerous web-resources at work on the Internet. AVG Internet Security Business Edition evaluates web-sites to view the current time and warns the user about the extent of their security checks downloaded files for viruses and provides a scan instant messages. Includes remote system administration.
Advantages of products AVG Internet Security 2012 Business Edition:
- File server protection
- Protection of workstations (laptops, personal computers)
- Anti-Spam on the workstations (laptops, personal computers)
- Protect your mail server
- The necessary level of protection
- Our specialists are always looking for new challenges, so we can quickly develop new ways of protection.
- AVG products protect more than 80 million PC users around the world.
- Easy to use security
- AVG products are easy to download, install and use, have minimal impact on system performance.
- Technology, the award-winning
- AVG security system certified by all major independent certification companies, such as the ICSA, Virus Bulletin, Checkmark (Lab West Coast Labs).
AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2012 includes the following modules:
- Anti-Virus - find and remove various viruses, Trojans, Internet worms.
- Anti-Spyware - Protecting your computer from installing spyware and other malicious programs.
- Anti-Rootkit - protection against hidden threats, spreading malicious content.
- Anti-Spam - E-mail filtering and deleting spam.
- Identity Protection - Protection against new and unknown threats.
- LinkScanner Active Surf-Shield - protection in real time from infected web pages during surfing the Internet.
- LinkScanner Search-Shield - a mapping of security assessments in real time for all the search results Google, Yahoo and MSN / Live.
- Web Protection & Firewall - a full-fledged firewall to protect your computer while it works on the web.
- ID Protection - now your passwords, credit card numbers and other personal data are protected from theft.
Several improvements and features AVG 2012
* Anti-rootkit: Improved detection of new rootkits Alureon.
* Antispam: IPv6 support in the anti-spam updates.
* Core: Improved heuristic detection.
* Core: optimized "Check Registry" Resident Shield.
* Core: Corrected an error while scanning the registry.
* Core: how to detect malicious programs have been optimized.
* Core: number of false positives is reduced.
* Firewall: Many fixes and ulchsheny
* Safe Search: Optimizing for frames
* General: Added support for exceptions to Anti-Rootkit.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum